Chiropractic Wellness Clinic
More to Offer You - A Full Chiropractic Wellness Clinic
They say that health is the greatest wealth, and I firmly believe in this quote. When you have good health, it truly makes a difference in your life. Good health makes life richer and more fulfilling. Good health also gives you an opportunity to make a difference in other people's lives without being consumed with your own. As a full Chiropractic wellness clinic, we promote optimal health.
The thing with health and wellness is that you need to work on it. This is a requirement of anyone who is seeking to promote a healthier way of living. In our wellness podcasts, we talk with many successful people about wellness at our Chiropractic wellness clinic and many equate wellness and health to the way we think, how we eat, and how we treat our bodies.
In my opinion, the most overlooked and misunderstood element involving the health and wellbeing of human beings is the mind. Your mind is the single most important aspect of your health. There has been significant research and studies proving that your thoughts and attitude can impact your health. Therefore, it’s important to bridge and balance your mind and body to achieve optimal wellness.
One of the most common themes repeated by spiritual gurus and enlightened souls throughout thousands of years, is that your thoughts and attitudes shape your life. In fact, in the book, The Secret, author Rhonda Byrnes discusses how your current life situations are results of your thoughts and attitude.
So, if you are wanting to change your life situation, whether it be health or finances, a change in thoughts and attitude would bring about that change. For many people, this simple sounding idea is vital to our health and wellbeing yet it’s also the most difficult to apply and implement in our lives.
This leads me to ask you:
“What are your perceptions of health and the human body?”
“Do you believe the human body can heal itself?”
Since this is not frequently taught, your mind is pre-disciplined to what you have already been exposed to. This could be determined by your friends, family, television shows you watch, music you listen to, and what type of thoughts you have. To begin making any change in life, it must begin with your attitude and thoughts.
The best way to know whether you are on the right track is by listening to your emotions. Your emotional state is your barometer for your thoughts and attitude. So, if you are feeling good, inspired, loving, and energized, you are on the right track. These are positive states of emotions that the body should feel. If you are feeling anxious, fearful, angry, or doubtful, perhaps it’s time for a change of thoughts and attitude.
If you are wanting to make a change, try out the following exercise. Start off by practicing the A, B, C, D technique for five days a week. If you are experiencing consistent negative thoughts, this exercise may feel tiresome. However, if you can stick with it, you will notice a significant difference in your life.
- SEE – Read, watch, and surround yourself with what you desire. What type of television shows are you watching? Who are you talking to? What are you reading? What are you doing on the internet? If you want to change, use your mind’s eye and visualize your desires so passionately and vividly that you can feel it!
- SPEAK – Words are more powerful than anyone can imagine. Practice affirmations every day, 3 times a day. Begin with the most powerful statement you can make, “I am…”. Create your own affirmations that suits your desires. For example: I am healthy, strong and I feel fantastic!”
- HEAR – Listen closely to music, audio programs, and people around that inspire and support you.
- DO – How can you give back to others? Can you volunteer your time or skills? Perhaps you can help someone and donate to a charity. As you give of yourself, you will receive.
The second component of the mind is the spirit. The essence of spirit is the idea of having faith in an energy, power, God, or life-giving force that is benevolent and has your best interest at heart. When I reference spirituality, I am not discussing or talking about religion, although for others it may be a belief system in karma or mother nature.
The reason why I wish to bring this up is that people who have faith tend to experience more peace and can withstand the stress in their thrown their way. It’s through being in tune with spirit that you can avoid fear and worry, which will only lead you to death.
Fear and worry have the capacity to inflict such stress on our bodies, and lead to high blood pressure, high cholesterol, decreased immunity systems, poor digestion, and significant hormonal changes. The truth is, many people who worry or fear are stuck thinking about the future.
If you can switch your perception to trusting that everything is happening perfectly, everything will happen as so. In my belief, spirituality can be practiced in numerous ways. Below, you will find numerous example of how you can begin implementing these ideas into your life. The goal is to find a few ways that resonate with you.
“Be patient, everything comes to you in the right moment.” - Buddha
- Listen to your intuition and gut feelings.
- Pray to whatever resonates with your beliefs.
- Spend time in nature.
- Express and attitude of gratitude.
- Live with integrity.
- Treat others as you wish to be treated.
Aside from the mind, you must also balance the body to achieve optimal health and wellness. When it comes to the human body, there are four different sections.
Did you know that your posture plays a significant role in your mood and health? There have been numerous studies that have linked poor posture to depression, hiatal hernia, uterine prolapse, decreased mobility, balance problems, postural distortions, and even early death. Understanding the importance of posture can be inspiring and encourage many people to begin fixing their posture. The thing is, improving your posture is not easy, which is why many people visit a chiropractor. If you have any concerns relating to your posture, schedule a biomechanical or structural assessment today!
I have discussed at lengths the relationship between the spine and the central nervous system. If there is a misalignment or blockage in your spine, it can prevent the basic functionality of the entire central nervous system. Think about it like this: when a car’s alignment is misaligned, the car does not function properly and parts begin to break. When the spine is misaligned, the spinal discs begin to wear out, causing a list of potential ailments. We encourage both adults and children to get checked to prevent any chronic problems or future problems.
It’s imperative that human beings move their bodies. If you are unable to move because of pain or discomfort, it’s time to find a solution. The human body has the potential to heal itself, only when it’s taken care of. For you to experience any significant change in your life, you must begin incorporating fitness into your life.
- Heart/Lung/Blood Vessels - The best way to increase the flow of blood and improve the cardiovascular system is through exercises like walking, swimming, or even running. Try to begin any of these exercises three times a week.
- Stretching - If you are planning on reaping the benefits of chiropractic, stretching is essential. By stretching, you strengthen your muscles, improve their ability to handle stress and tension, and enhance joint functions. You should try to do proper stretching at least once a day.
- Strength - The best thing that you can do for your body is regular strength training. This includes exercises and stretches for the spinal extensors, glutes, abs, obliques, quads, and hamstrings. In working on these areas, it will greatly assist in developing a better posture, spine, and overall body.
We are a Chiropractic wellness clinic. While there are different ways to enhance your mind and body, there are also ways for you to improve your wellness. One of the best ways to do this is through a proper diet. How you eat is a prominent determinate as to your health and wellbeing.
Eating food is how you fuel the human body. Considering this, your diet plays a significant role in your energy, focus, hormones, digestion, sleep, weight, and overall health and wellness. To better help you out, we have a few tips for you to take into consideration
- Don’t eat two-to-three hours before bed.
- Begin taking Chlorella supplements. This is the most powerful detoxifier known. It can help with repairing DNA,
enhancing energy levels, and even the immune system.
- Drink ample water. Water can help cleanse the body and improve cellular function.
- Avoid overeating.
- Include natural foods into your diet. Rule of thumb is food produced by nature is good, food produced by man is not. Include more high-quality Omega 3 fatty acids.
Human beings are required, if they choose to live a healthy lifestyle, to consume foods that are nutritionally valuable. However, sometimes, it can be difficult to get all the nutritional requirements in each day. This is where supplements come into play. Here are a few supplements that we believe all human beings should begin incorporating to improve their health and wellness.
As I said earlier, chlorella is the most powerful detoxifier known to man. These billion-year-old algae contain more chlorophyll than any other plant and can help the human body in more than one way. From improving energy, normalizing pH levels, to DNA repair, this is a supplement all human beings should take.
- Innate Choice Omega-3 Fish Oil
There are not many supplements available that have as much research as fish oil. We recommend a fish oil supplement with non-altered rations of EPA and DHA. The goal is to take pure Omega-3 oils to help prevent chronic illnesses like heart disease, ADD, , , and even autoimmune disorders.
- Innate Choice Probiotics
When it comes to bacteria, they are everywhere! A human being is estimated to have over 50-70 trillion cells, can you imagine how much bacteria there is? Bacteria plays a crucial role in our immune system and digestion, which is why probiotics can be beneficial. These can help normalize the healthy bacteria in your colon and rid of the bad bacteria.
- Innate Choice Liquid Vitamin D
Vitamin D is one of the most significant and important vitamins for the human body. Vitamin D is involved with your hormones, bone strength, and overall wellbeing. This is supplement everyone should take to insure their proper nutritional values are met.
For more info on Vitamin D: http://www.innatechoice.com/uploads/newsletters/vitamin_d_what_everyone_needs_to_know.pdf
How We Can Help You:
As a chiropractic wellness clinic, we strive to motivate and encourage our clients to get their spines regularly checked for preventative reasons. A healthy spine makes a world-of-differences in reference to wellness and health. In most cases, adults are not aware of the symptoms until they become present later. By acting today through regular visits and adjustments, you are taking charge of your life and health, the greatest asset we have.
If you are ready to take charge of your health and wellness, give us a call today!
7:30am - 1:00pm
1:00pm - 7:00pm
7:30am - 1:00pm
1:00pm - 7:00pm
7:30am - 1:00pm